Usefully tested on Adobe Live effects (also compatible with most of the other applications).
It will work in both 32/64 bit version of LIVE.
3 Levels Control (MIDI Level CC)
Each Control Point is provided with a level of response, from 0.00-9.00.
Each Control Point can be assigned to work as one Level of response, or can be assigned to work as multiple Levels of response.
How to install:
Download the exe file and run.
A prompt will be shown for the Level of response.
Enter the MIDI Level CC, or multiple Levels CC.
In the following example I will assign the button A1 to work as one Level of response (MIDI Level 1), and the other control points will work as multiple Levels of response.
F.ctrl Crack +
f.ctrl Free Download is an application that enables you to send MIDI Control Change message in response to the object.
Using the application you can:
– change colors of object.
– change visibility of object.
– change grid resolution and color.
– change shape of object.
– change object pencolor.
– change pallet of object.
– set cursor color.
– change position and size of object.
– change orientation of object.
– change size of object.
– change rotation of object.
– change visibility of object.
f.ctrl Crack Keygen Features:
– colorpalette.ini –
– works with X-Plane 9 and higher.
f.ctrl Download With Full Crack Requirements:
– Java Runtime Environment 5.0 or higher.
– Installed X-Plane 9 or higher.
f.ctrl Usage and Documentation:
– Start f.ctrl application and press ESC button twice, to open Open
– Click on Select Objects button to select the object which will be
– Turn on Computer Light or look at the object of your choice and
– Hold left mouse button of mouse and move mouse along on the object.
– Move mouse up while pressing down on left mouse button and release
– Hold down left mouse button and drag mouse across the object.
– Release left mouse button and release the left mouse button.
– Move mouse to left end of the object.
– Click on Clear button to clear ALL objects.
– Click on OK button to save your settings.
– Click on Cancel button to exit.
(c) X-Plane 9 Corporation. All rights reserved.
f.ctrl Source Code:
Download f.ctrl for X-Plane 9.
– Download ZIP package to install.
– Extract ZIP package and run setup.exe.
– Install X-Plane 9 or higher
– In menu – Open – Open Open Properties
– Open X-Plane folder
– Go to /setup
– Click on Run
– wait a few seconds and install.
X-Plane is the same as X-Plane Pro or X-Plane 10. X-Plane is not X-Plane Lite or X-Plane 9. And it may not come with X-Plane Lite or X-Plane 9 – it may come with
F.ctrl Crack +
f.ctrl is a very simple application that enables you to send MIDI Control Change message in response to the objects movement.
f.ctrl key features:
– MIDI CC messages can be sent in response to the displacement of an object;
– You can configure objects in a scene to send a specific MIDI CC message.
– You can configure objects in a scene to receive a specific MIDI CC message.
– You can send a MIDI CC message in response to the displacement of an object.
– Easily get the direction of the mouse cursor by using a special function that calculates the displacement of an object using the tracker information stored in the REND collection;
– It is ideal for use in the ReaMIDI Appraisal Tool.
f.ctrl small bug:
Sometimes the object is not «updated» correctly in ReaMIDI when a MIDI CC message is sent to a ReaMIDI object. To fix this, go to «Preferences» and then click on «Settings» on the «Appraisal» tab. Look for «bAutoUpdateScenes» and check if «on» is selected or not.
– Improved backward compatibility;
– Support of the «sent with» buttons to specify the MIDI channel and MIDI note;
– Bugfix in feedback received from «start» button;
– Bugfix in «unsubscribe» process;
– Bugfix on copy/paste of the code.
– Integration of the ReaMIDI information System in a «gui» setup.
Audio ClipKEEPER for WindowsAudio ClipKEEPER is a versatile multi-track audio clip batch converter and batch editor. It can easily convert between a wide range of audio file formats such as WAV, MP3 and WMA. It features a full-featured editor with which to make any number of edits such as cut, copy, drag & drop, and edit text, wave, audio and waveform parameters.
The Audio ClipKEEPER is designed as a robust audio clip trimmer that allows you to cut and trim audio clips based on any of the numerous types of temporal events (such as start, end, duration, etc.) and all of the number of audio clips, frames, and clips. The Audio ClipKEEPER has a pretty good audio converter but can not convert to other formats like M4A. The Audio ClipKEEPER comes with a help file that will help you
What’s New In F.ctrl?
A fun little app to move the objects in your game in a MIDI CC-like way.
You can use this to make a game controller or to disable the keyboard arrow keys.
3. What’s new in f.ctrl:
– It will detect if the rest of the gamepad detects movement.
This means you can use one app for game controllers and one app for gamepads with gamepad missing.
– It will detect if the object follows your fingers.
– It will detect if the event was triggered while you were moving the object.
– Fixed the wrong boundary check.
This means you can now use it on touch devices as well.
– Added new scene to the example animation.
This means you now can add your own data to the level.
– Added a new option for continous scrolling.
– Added support for the Arduino uno.
– Added support for the PS4 controller.
– Added a new option to disable/enable the keyboard arrows.
Touch left side on the preview screen
And move your finger.
Scrolling down will make the object move.
Click the stop button on the top right to stop the mouse.
To scroll continously, hold the middle mouse button and scroll the mouse.
When you hold the button, you can move your finger in the preview and the object will follow.
Touch right side on the preview screen
And move your finger.
The object will move towards your finger.
When you let go of the middle mouse button, the object will stop.
Do the same as above.
The app can run on IOS 3.0 and newer.
Download the zip archive and extract it somewhere.
Go to your app folder and drag the app into your apps folder.
Make sure you have the ‘copy items to destination folder’ option turned on.
Under the ‘advanced’ tab select ‘Skip Install’ and that’s it.
6. How do I use it?
Go to settings and hit the ‘+’ button.
Choose ‘MIDI Controller’ and input the device you want to use.
Go back to the home screen and hold on to the controller.
When you let go of the controller, the object will follow your fingers.
Use the controller to move the object around and you’re good to go.
This is what the control buttons on the controller do:
Processor: Intel i3-3220, 2.6Ghz
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD HD 7850, NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD HD 7870
Storage: 35GB available space
Input: 2 x USB3.0 ports, one with a provided USB wireless adapter, one with a provided USB wireless adapter
OS: Windows 10
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290X